If so, are you aware of the Silver Standout Awards which recognise travel brands and companies that have delivered outstandingly for mature travellers?
Running alongside the Silver Travel Awards which see consumers vote for their favourite travel companies and operators, the Silver Standout Awards are judged by a panel of leading independent travel industry figures.
Here is key information for these awards:
Deadline: Friday 8 September
Entry fee: Free of charge
There are 5 categories to enter:
- Silver Standout for Innovation – for brands who can demonstrate innovative solutions created to support the over 50s
- Silver Standout for Marketing – for outstanding marketing campaigns or initiatives aimed specifically at the over 50s traveller
- Silver Standout for Representation – for brands who can demonstrate solid representation for the over 50s traveller across their business
- Silver Standout for Sustainability – for brands who can demonstrate a long-term commitment to responsible or sustainable travel
- Silver Standout for Support – for brands who have built a comprehensive support function with the over 50s in mind – eg support pre, post or during a holiday, and incorporating any element such as travel methods, trip inclusions, technology etc
Entry format: Via a provided form with a maximum word count of 800 words
Winners announced: Thursday 19 October
To find out more and request an entry form, email email@example.com
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need help crafting your entry. From writing your submission from start to finish, or giving it a final polish, our team will ensure your story is told in the strongest, most compelling way.
Call us on 01603 219191 to discuss your award or fill out our enquiry form to find out more about our services.