As a Norfolk-based business ourselves, the Norfolk Business Awards are always a key date in our diary as they recognise the best companies, strategies and people that make up the region’s vibrant business community.
The awards are free to enter and there are 9 categories including:
- Small Business of the Year
- Customer Excellence Award
- Digital Business of the Year Award
- Director of the Year
- Environmental and Sustainability Award
- Growth Business of the Year
The judges will also hand-pick one finalist to be crowned Norfolk Business of the Year.
Entries will be judged against a five-point criteria with the top eight businesses going through to the next judging round which will be completed virtually or in person. Each business will receive feedback from the judges, providing valuable information to use next year if you are not successful.
- Entry deadline: Sunday 7th August
- Finalists announced: Wednesday 2nd November
- Awards ceremony: Thursday 24th November – Norfolk Showground Arena
- To enter: norfolkbusinessawards.co.uk
We appreciate writing an award entry can be a huge time commitment and it’s also important that you tell your story in a strong, eye catching way so you stand out against your competitors.
This is where Reflection PR Awards comes in. We can help to write your award from start to finish or edit / polish the submission you have worked so hard on.
Call us on 01603 219191 to discuss your award or fill out our enquiry form to find out more about our services.
We look forward to hearing from you!