The East of England Tourism Awards champion the best tourism and hospitality businesses across Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
The awards celebrate the people, places and partnerships that enable the sector in the region to grow and thrive.
But it’s not just regional recognition that the awards offer…winners of many categories from the East of England Tourism Awards automatically go forward to compete against other areas of England in the prestigious national Visit England Awards for Excellence.
Here is key information for these tourism awards:
Deadline: Sunday 17th September 2023 (midnight)
Entry fee: Free of charge
There are 13 categories to enter:
- Accessible and Inclusive Tourism Award
- B&B and Guest House of the Year
- Camping, Glamping and Holiday Park of the Year
- Ethical, Responsible & Sustainable Tourism Award
- Experience of the Year Award
- Large Hotel of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- New Tourism Business of the Year
- Pub of the Year
- Self Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Small Hotel of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Taste of East of England Award
Entries must be from businesses and individuals operating in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire or Hertfordshire. The business/experience must be open at some point between 6 October and 24 November 2023 so the judges can visit if required.
The East of England Tourism Awards website can be found here
Read our top tips for entering awards here or call us on 01603 219191 if you would like our help to write or edit your tourism award. Our team will ensure your entry is as compelling and as strong as possible so that it really stands out for the judges.