The highly anticipated East of England Tourism Awards, in association with Visit East of England have arrived. And we are very proud to be partnering with this year’s tourism awards.
For the very first time, businesses in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire can be shortlisted and crowned the very best in Tourism for the East. And winners will then go on to the national tourism awards finals and be considered as the best in England in VisitEngland’s Awards for Excellence.
In the East, we are lucky to have some amazing tourism destinations, attractions, teams, and holiday properties – and there should be a category for everyone to enter. So, it’s time to shout about your achievements and be rewarded for your hard work, especially with the challenges the tourism sector has faced over the past 18 months.
Here is key information for these tourism awards:
Deadline: Sunday 3rd October 2021
Finalists announced: 15th January 2022
Entry fee: Free of charge
Awards ceremony: Thursday 24th February, Imperial War Museum Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
There are 15 categories:
- Large Hotel of the Year
- Small Hotel of the Year
- New Tourism Business of the Year
- Camping, Glamping, Holiday Park and Self-Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Resilience and Innovation Award
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Customer Excellence Award
- Pub of the Year
- Taste of East of England Award
- Experience of the Year Award
- Ethical, Responsible & Sustainable Tourism Award
- B&B and Guest House of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year.
The Awards are open to tourism businesses in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
So, it’s time to shine a light on your business and celebrate the resilient tourism sector!
The East of England Tourism Awards website can be found here
Read our top tips for entering awards here or call us on 01603 219191 if you would like our help to write or edit your tourism award.